The Journal of Duskirk
The Cataclysm: A catastrophic event that happened over 300 years ago that still effects the world to this day. A meteor shower of unparalleled savagery and supernatural intensity.
Hunting Grounds: The various districts, boroughs and neighborhoods that made up Duskirk, some official and many local divisions.
- Cat’s Walk: A hodgepodge of buildings and factories built atop one another, many bridges and walkways crisscross it. Unlike the Rookery however it has maintained a kind of grace and still exhibits many middling class establishments.
- The Woods: Once an aristocratic park from before the Cataclysm was built over. The woods though did not die, and their thick trees spread below the city streets.
- Docks: The various shipwrights, docks and warehouses that line the various waterways and bay entrances of the city.
- The Emerald Palace: The seat of the Imperial Family and the heart of aristocratic power.
- Moira Manor: A manor that has been built over the entire island within the bay. The home of the Moira household.
- The Shales: Built atop reclaimed land, the Shales house many of the poorer districts and suffer frequent collapses.
- The Weave: The numerous inhabited bridges that span the city.
- The Reef and Coral: The shipyards and refineries for the production of Leviathan oil.
- The Rookery: A slum constructed early in the days following the Cataclysm, the Rookery was open land crammed full of multistory buildings without forethought or proper maintenance. Many illegal activities are conducted within.
- Highcliff: Above the cliffs of the city the Highcliff is where many of the richer districts are.
Vessels of Vice:
Laws to Break:
Tricks of The Trade:
Whispers in The Dark: